How to get a Temporary Non Immigrant US Visa
Live the American Dream - Get a US job through H2-B Visa.The H2B visa is a great visa for people who want to work in the USA in temporary, seasonal and fun jobs across the Country.
If you want to travel to America and work in jobs such as hospitality, theme parks, on a cruise ship, in a restaurant, or even as a ski instructor - the H2B visa is the right visa for you.
Types of H2B Visa Jobs / H2B Work includes:
Hospitality workers, Hotels / Motels, Chefs, Resorts and Theme Parks, Ticket Sales, Cruise ships, Construction workers, Maintenance, Janitorial, Ski Resorts, Landscaping, Golf Courses, Water parks, Security, Ride Operators, Restaurants and bars, Warehouse, Retail Stores
The H2B visa Process and Requirements:
1) The employee must 1st have a job offer from a US employer to perform a temporary job (Work Experience can help you).
2) The employee must meet the minimum qualifications for the job that the employer has offered.
3) The US employer files the H2B application with the US Immigration Bureau.
4) The employee must intend to return home when the job ends and visa expires.
Who Qualifies for an H2B visa
The H2B visa is available to employers of foreign non-professionals Not working in the agricultural field. This visa is only available for work that is temporary in nature. For H2B purposes, that means:
- Recurring seasonal need;
- Intermittent need;
- Peak-load need; and
- One time occurrence.
H2B Visa duration:
The duration of the H2B is limited to the employer's need for the temporary workers. The maximum authorized period is one year. However, the employer may extend the duration up to three years in some situations.
If the prospective worker is outside of the USA , they must then apply for a visa with the US consulate.
- The H2B visa application includes:
- Job offer from a US employer
- DS-156, Application for Nonimmigrant Visa
- DS-157 if male between the ages of 16 and 45)
- The necessary filing fees
- Copy of Notice of Approval of H-2B Petition
- One passport-style photo
- Evidence of ties to the home country (family, property, current occupation, etc.) Like with any other nonimmigrant visa, the Consulate needs to see that each applicant has ties to the country so that he or she will return home after their work period ends.
If the prospective worker is already in the USA and is changing from one nonimmigrant status to another, a visa is not required. However, if the worker leaves the US and wants to re-enter, they may need a visa.
Entry into the USA
Applicants should be aware that a visa does not guarantee entry into the United States . The officer at the port of entry has authority to deny admission, even if the applicant has a visa. Also, the officer at the port of entry, not the consular officer, determines the period for which the bearer of a temporary work visa is authorized to remain in the United States . At the port of entry, officials issue Form I-94, Record of Arrival-Departure, which notes the length of stay permitted. The decision to grant or deny a request for extension of stay, however, is made solely by the USCIS.
For more details or to apply at the current H2B Working Visas Opportunities get in touch with one of WE Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consultantul nostru va deveni consilierul personal in cariera dvs, oferidu-va cele mai bune indrumari pe plan profesional.
- Consilierii nostri cunosc foarte bine piata muncii din Europa si America, fiecare dintre ei fiind anterior beneficiarul unui plasament in strainatate.
- Oferind solutii pentru toate sectoarele majore ale economiei, Work Experience ajuta la construirea viitorului fiecarui aplicant tinand cont de obiectivele acestuia.
- Scopul nostru este sa furnizam clientilor cel mai profesional si personalizat serviciu, adaptat fiecarei nevoi.
- Oferim partenerilor nostri intreaga experienta acumulata in cei peste 10 ani de activitate HR in Estul Europei.
- Preluam efortul clientilor nostri de a angaja persoana potrivita la locul potrivit.